Saturday, July 2, 2011

Another Gallery!

Here is the link to the gallery in Minneapolis where my work is currently being displayed!

http://www.mplsphotocenter.com/exhibits/current-exhibits.php

I unfortunately will not be able to expand upon my night photography that much this summer. Which is a bitter disappointment I must admit. I have to take the MTELs and it has pretty much consumed my life and my pocketbook. But once that is all over I will be able to dive right back into my work!

In the meantime I am starting a project, not sure what the title is yet, but is all Americana...The traveling carnival/fair! Not circuses, but you know the carnival rides, the game booths and the food vendors that come to small towns across America. I originally thought of it when I shot Coney Island a few years ago, and then had tried to do night shots at local fairs. But I didn't know then, what I know now, how to shoot at night, how to paint with light.

So if you have any great ideas on what I should actually call this project let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment