Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Exciting Week=Busy Week

So this week is filled with visits! It started with a nice visit home to NJ. To belatedly celebrate my dad's birthday. We went out to my parents' favorite "new" Italian place, I called Positano's, in Wayne, NJ. http://www.positanorestaurant.com/. It was fantastic. I highly recommend the tomato and onion salad, the tomato caprese salad and the chicken marsala. It was fabulous. Then we just relaxed and Mike headed out to DC for work. Monday I saw Carrie for lunch at Bobby's Burger Palace, http://www.bobbysburgerpalace.com/. We ate. A lot. It was great to see Carrie and enjoy GOOD food. Then I had dinner with Cheryl and her beautiful family. I did "Auntie" duties and fed her son, Colin. I enjoyed every minute. Tuesday, I went early to the Educational Warehouse, at 7am, to get the 25% discount. It was worth it! I am nervous about my new job and will be writing all new plans once I get the Language Arts curriculum from the school, Thursday is the Math training. Then lunch with my Mom. It was a good day.

This week I have a pool date with Kerri and her her friends from Massachusetts. Thursday, the aforementioned Math workshop, and Friday, straightening the house and heading home to NJ. Friday, Mike comes up and Saturday, Dave and Anneie will be driving up for the 9-11 ride and staying at my parents' house. Saturday is Oldies at the Lake, http://www.frankiecanta.com/html/newgigs.html. My Dad is in the group, they sing doo-wop. We are all going, the third year in the row for Dave and Anneie coming up for it! Then Sunday a barbeque at the parent's and then ride home. Dave and Anneie will be staying with us for the week and I think Mike and Dave had tons of rides planned.

Its gonna be a great two weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment