Monday, July 5, 2010

Mondays

I had a nice weekend chilling with the family. I drove back early on Sunday, so that today (Monday) I could go to my night class. I am taking a class called "Night Photography" at the New England School of Photography. It is very interesting and completely different from anything I have done before. Long exposures, like 8-10 minutes long! But I was pleased with the results.





It may not have been what the teacher wanted, but like I said, I was pleased with the results.


Saturday, I found out that a lovely woman, "Grandma E" had passed away. Grandma and Grandpa E lived across the street from us in Lincoln Park. They were great people, and even attended my beach wedding in the Bahamas. I grew up with their grandchildren, who also lived across the way, and are still friends with them to this day. Grandma E will be missed but I know that she is somewhere she is not suffering or in pain.

Mike is in Dubai this week, and my Aunt and my cousin are in town. So once tonight's class is finished I will be heading back to Jersey. Tomorrow cause the class won't get out until midnight. Then at the end of the week Lisa maybe coming with the kids, and Byl is coming for the weekend. Very exciting week for me. And of course, Bailey is by my side, my constant companion. What would I do without her?

No comments:

Post a Comment