Monday, October 26, 2009

Welcome to a Blog?!

Actually I cannot believe I started a blog. I have been following a few friends' blogs for a while now. But this morning, as I played hookie from school (aka work), I thought ... Why not?

Maybe because I just came back from Mike's 10 year college reunion, FPC! Maybe because I spent a half hour this morning reading my friends' blogs. Maybe because I joined a few forums/threads on ETSY, ARTFIRE and IMAGEKIND and they all wanted to know where my blog was. And maybe just another way to keep in touch with friends and family besides FACEBOOK.

Where the fugwas I?

FUGARWI.
Like in my blog summary thingy, the idea of the Fugarwi Tribe or the word fugarwi was not my idea.  Say it really fast, FUGARWI and I am sure you get the idea of what it means. The tribe was made of the bikers we rode with in Virginia. Which for one reason or another, has changed several times since I first took my first ride in September 2006 on the back of Mike's V-Star.

Many things have changed since then both the good and the bad. Yet through it all; births, deaths, marriages and moves, we still do our best to keep in touch.  While my family and friends from home were not part of the Fugawri Tribe, our wedding in April brought all of us (or most of us) together.  So now, the Fugarwi Tribe is completed by the joining of  the Trampaho Tribe (yes my mom came up with that name a few years back).

Hopefully I will update the blog and add pictures on a regular basis. We will see. I hope that you stop bye, leave messages and keep in touch!

To the Fugarwi!





     
              David, Margie, Mona and Anneie
                                        Mike's Bday 2007


Old Town. Memorial Day Weekend
2008



            Kerri, Katie and Sara
              Teacher Pub Crawl 2008


  
    


    Christmas 2008


             Bridal Shower @ Work 2009



    



                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment