Monday, June 2, 2014

Onesie Stickers and Utopia

Its been a while since I last posted.
I have been busy being a new mommy. And seriously I love every minute of it.
The little guy is already 5 months old, almost 6.

He is such a good baby. Lots of smiles and giggles and seriously, I wouldn't trade my time home with him for anything in the world. I know, you must think I live in Utopia, but after waiting for a miracle,  he is here and that IS Utopia.

When he naps and between cleaning and laundry etc... I am making onesie stickers. And selling them on Etsy. I know, I swore I would never ever use them again but hey, if I can make some cash and satisfy my creative energy then why the hell not?

So take a look ....

www.etsy.com/shop/camerareadyshop

And here is a look at the cutest baby. Ever.


No comments:

Post a Comment