Sunday, October 31, 2010

October is All Done!

So the first two months of school are past! I just can't believe its November already.

I did a craft fair in Natick about two weeks ago. The road was under construction, yet open, so I think people that WOULD have come, didn't. It was pretty slow and the biggest disappointment was that the Elks Club Cafe announced they would be serving hot dogs and french fries. Katie and I was VERY much looking forward to that but, alas, they served tostitos corn chips instead. So Katie went off and got us, and the table next to us french fries. She is a good sister. Even given the slowness of the day we had about 5 or 6 sales, and the best, I got a custom order out of it!

This week, Mike is gone on a business trip. Me and the Bailster are home and gonna do laundry and watch chick flicks all day. If I get done with the monstrosity that is doing loads of laundry I may make a necklace or two. After all, I am a Suburban Artist.

1 comment:

  1. Can't believe October is over already! Didn't know Mike was away again. There's an open invite to come up here if you get lonely (or if you don't, of course, and just want to hang with us!). I need to bookmark your blog. I feel like I have an old link for you.

    ReplyDelete